If you have chest pain you must seek medical advice.
Severe chest pain
Contact your General Practitioner. If your doctor can not be contacted immediately then you should ring an Ambulance.
- Dial 000 for an ambulance
- You will be asked which service you require – Ambulance, Fire or Police
- Nominate – Ambulance
- You will need to tell them your address and the nearest corner
- State that the patient has chest pain
- Stay with the patient and place them in a semi-reclining position while
- awaiting the ambulance
It is advisable to use an ambulance if the metropolitan area, and not drive the patient yourself.
IF YOU HAVE CHEST PAIN CALL AN AMBULANCE, DO NOT DRIVE